Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, March 22, 2010

And a little early lol just to be sure i won't forget - PS 48 hours offer to buy one get one free

Going to have some new releases this week sculpted nails and some ankle boots ^^

Soooo let's start with the nails :))

I've made Lorelai ... simple and french... the tip is little bit roundish... I think are 7 colors ^^ ... demo and mega pack will be available at the shop
And I will put one color's price down and one with group discount ... not sure what colors yet ^^ will be random anyway hehe



And made Wendy nails .. at request of Wendy, she wanted some nails wirh square tips so I made the nails and name them after her ^^

Also in simple and french :D

And going to put one color price down and group discount as well to another color ... demo and mega pack will be available too

AND the ankel boots... i must confess i'm wearing them since I've made them lol :))
Made them in simple and snake skin colors too, come with HUD to change the skin tone, nails color and buckle color

And again one color price reduced and one group discount + for 48 hours you get buy one get one free

0 comments:

Post a Comment